What Ps3 Games Do You Like

Ryu Nakamura

Isshin speaks the truth. The Walking Dead game is amazing. You get so wrapped up in it. If anything happened to Clementine, I was going to kill someone. Also, for anyone who likes Heavy Rain, you should play its spiritual prequel, Fahrenheit or how we in the states called it, Indigo Prophecy. Also, try checking out Heavy Rain's spiritual sequel Beyond: Two Souls when it comes sometime next year. From what I've seen, it looks amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

All the Assassin's Creeds, Call Of Duty, Resident Evil, GTA, Need For Speed, F1 games, Grand Turismo, SingStar (xD), Buzz. SO MANY sldgkjslkfhj

• 4 weeks later...

why is that im all ready needing one for i am stuck

LIke all answer to any rpg trouble, just farm. But you shouldnt need to farm if you fought most of the enemies you encounter on the way or atleast i didnt

and you mean FF 8 right?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My Ps3 games that I like are also tht ones that I currently own. Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Soul caliber V, Dragonball z ultimate tenkaichi, Resident Evl 6, Metal Gear Solid Revengance, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3, Super Street Fighter 4, Batman Arkahm City, Spiderman Web Of Shadows, Heavy Rain and Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City.