The Adventures Of Kurokage

Hi my name is kurokage But u can call me master coz ure all my bitches i recently decided to join the shinigami academy to try and become a soul reaper but most people dont like me because their jealous of how strong good looking and modest i am the Principal called me an asshole for rufeeing her and burning her office down with her inside oh yeah and for putting a classmate in hospital for not doing my homework but other than that life is ok its my 3rd day here and ive met some hot bitches and some ppl that may be strong but that just means i might hve a challenge taking over this school and makeing evry1 my bitch so far ive went to kido thought it was boring and gay until i learned how to shoot fire then i shot evry1 in the face and told them they were all my little bitches 1 of them started to choke but i thought he was trying to attack me with some kido move or something so took out my zan and sliced him then sat on him and told him not to try and mess with the master then there was kendo training it was fun coz i got to hit people with a stick i wouldve liked to use my zan better but fuck it i got to kick some ass anyway tho then there was the lunch break i saw some hot chicks and they were like totally staring at me and digging me and then they started laughing wen i like totally pretended to trip and fall but they had to be laughing at something else like u know they hve to love me.

tell me wat u think below

• Like 1

so anyway its me the incredibly awesome and stunningly handsome kurokage its my 4th day now and im all excited i headed to school first class was kido and evry1 was staring at me coz i wasnt wearing any clothes but i totally done it on purpose i started to dance and sing sexy and i know it then this totally hot girl was like totally checking me out so i walked over to her playing it cool grabbed her chest and smacked her ass while singing smack that ass then she for no reason at all kicked me in the nuts and used hado 31 shakkaho on my face it totally didnt hurt but i totally pretended emphasis on pretended to get hurt and scream in pain then pretended to get my face bandaged coz it totally wasnt burnt at all when i got out of the medi centre i headed to my kendo class and fought against some weak guy who wouldnt help me score with his sister so i beat the shit into him then a group of others came up and attacked me and totally scored a lucky shot on me coz i would hve totally won if i hadnt ammmmm ummmmmm ahhhhhhhhh took these meds to like make me weaker so i wouldnt be too badass for evry1 like u know wat im sayin that is totally the truth

Edited by ronanw
  • Like 1

"Sir, there is a problem. We have been haveing a lot of trouble out of one student at the academy. His name is kurokage, we were hoping you would go by to talk to him he is causing some major problems." Said 3rd seat. Cross took a minute to think about it. "O.k I will go." Cross used his normal means of transportation, teleportation. When he got there the student was sitting on the side of one of the beds in the healers office. She was trying to force him to eat some meds. "That's ok you don't have to give it to him now. Could you leave me alone in here with him?" Cross said with a smile. Now the healer for the first time noticed he was there she knelt down bowing. "Sure thing 2 squad vice-captain Cross Kuchiki." Then she left as soon as she said this. "Hello young one I hear you been giving every one problems up hear and it is part of my job to get rid of any problems." When Cross said this he pointed at his zanp. then gave him a evil smile. "Tell me why I should let this problem keep going on?"

The vice captain of the 2nd squad went in to see kurokage he told him he had been causing trouble and pointed his zan at kuro.I think he might be gay so i told him to stop hitting on me then walked over to him hit him in the balls and hado 31ed his ass then took out my zan and stuck it at his neck saying Sorry i dont swing that way and im not gonna let you hve youre way with me Then i took my pills out of my pocket and stuck them in his mouth Now please fuck off or give me youre sisters details so i can get with her

Cross spit out the pills that were forced in his mouth. The hado that he used was childs play compaired to a Vice-Captain, but there is a sword pointed at his neck. Cross rased two fingers and moved the sword away from his neck. Cross sighed,"You do know that you are beginer and you are no were close to fighting at my level. You dont even know the name of your Zan. So you are just using a sword against me and you might have some hado but thats nothing. Your sword is not even sarp enough to cut me." When Cross said this he ran his finger down the sword and nothing happened. "So stop the childish games." Right now Cross had two floting swords point at his back. "It seems that you can not be controled by the teachers here. So I will take you with me and train you my self but it will be hard and you will not be able to do all of that other stuff you do up here. So here are your choses come with me and train, or stay here and train and stay weak with that weak sword."

Cross fell and got stabed in the ass, but when he fell he had the swords point at his back stab him till he pased out. Cross got up and picked him up by his shirt and draged him out the room. Cross teleaported to a far away cave and though his body on the ground. Then he sat in his chair and waited till he woke up.

Cross rubs his hands together..."O.K deal... Tsubasa-shin (blade god)" Cross started pulling swords out of the air. Then when there were about 100 swords floting behided him he said,"Burn" Then all the swords started to burn will blue flames. Cross pointed at kurokage then all the sword flew at him.

Edited by General Cross Kuchiki

Korokage here just so evry1 knows i tots didnt start screaming in fear and dodge by sheer luck i was totally like fearless and skillful and dodged them amazingly then went at cross and totally didnt trip and accidentally use tanma otoshi i tots knew how to do the move and did it out of skill and then i totally didnt fall unconscious beside his body i like totally just pretended so he could keep his pride ya ummmmmm that is wat happened