Invasion Of Karakura Town. Avenge Emmell

Heonumaru Shizuo

I wake up in my room, today is the big day. I get out of bed and begin gathering equitment. I were the skin tight white sleeves I have in order to not restrict my movement. I tie my long black hair in the back, I want him to recognize me when he sees me. I grab my Zanpacto and unsheathe it, "Lets do this, Le Sombre Lune." I say. I place him at my side. I look in the mirror, my eyes seem to emulating a lot of hatred and worry. Because, I know he is going to be there... I just know it. And although no matter what has happened to him, ill always love him like family, but if the rumors are true... he will be my enemy. I'll try to reason with him but... if he is to far gone, ill have to use force. Im able to shut off my emotion, so that should help. But I know, he must know at least some thing about were she is... and I will find out, I MUST!I didn't realize that I had broken my mirror with my hand until I felt my knuckles bleed. I began to walk out my room, I grabbed one last thing, the good luck charm she gave me. "Im Ready to go." I say.

After thinking over everything that happened yesterday Serge gets out of his bed and grabs his zanpakuto and puts it on the back of his waist under his custom Shihakusho and grabs everything else that he needs and puts on his Vice captain badge and walks out the door and heads outside the barracks and then waits for everyone to arrive but while he is waiting he is talking with his zanpakuto spirit over what could happen in karakura and decides that if he needs to he would use his secondary shikai only if it is a last resort and then he just sits and waits on every one to arrive before he goes anywhere

Arimei finally awoke in her room, hair slightly disheveled. She flexed her fingers and the rest of her arm, trying to see what about her was different from the spirit energy that Captain Emmell shared with her and Yuroshima for the task ahead of everyone in Karakura Town. After getting prepared, she picked up her zanpakuto, still in it's sealed form as a tanto. I hope I don't have to use that bankai... "Let's go Tsuki" She placed her tanto in her sleeve and left out of her room towards the meeting place.

after noticing the two squad members Serge asks if they are ready cause once the captain gets here we are leaving and theres no returning until the objective is achieved and that if they have anything else they have to do they better do it now

"Well I'm all set" Arimei sighed and sat down as well, until she noticed a fellow squad member come up to the group and ask about joining. She simply then turned to the Vice-Captain knowing that something like that would depend on the Capt. and vice-Captain to decide.

looking at the new member who showed up and asked to join us Serge says *if you come there better be no whining or anything along the lines of it but other than that its ok with me if you come but you also need the captains permission to join us to* then he goes back to sitting in silence

Edited by Marluxia Kuchiki

Well he got one approval, now he just needs the other. "Well looks like you might get to be coming along after all, er-" Arimei realized that she didn't know his name either. Seeing though as he was sitting there absolutely still, he probably hadn't heard her. She was about to poke him, but decided not to disturb him and asked Yuroshima instead, "Um... what's his name?"

Edited by Arimei

Seeing the Vice-Captain outburst at her question Arimei started to pout, "It's not my fault I was gone for a couple months and now there's all these new faces..." she muttered.