Haku's Request Board

Your Waifu

Welcome to Haku's Request Board!!!

I will make any kind of sig, avatar, or squad pic that you want; and I'll do it for free. I'm not a genius or prodigy or anything, but I can make you something quick and free. You can give me backgrounds and other images that you want, or just have me do what I think looks nice. and remember, no request is too ridiculous.

Here are a few things that I've recently done:

kb9mis.jpg

mljmll.jpg

• Like 1

I have a request!! I would like a picture of my character Sasuke Shihoin (his pic is in the squad 5 character description thread) standing in between two symbols: the squad 5 symbol and the Shihoin clan symbol. I don't really have any requests about the background, just make it look cool :D I don't really care when it's done, as long as it's done :)

I started with a dark background, but it turned out pretty bad. I think I can make a nice one with a light background by tomorrow night maybe, but until then I thought I'd at least post the prototype in case you like it better/wanted something tonight.

vqhe2u.jpg

cool, thank you.. I knew you wanted it like that; I was planning to PM you and ask if you could send the picture, but that'll work fine. thanks. ^_^

i've got one for you, one for stein, and maybe another for sasuke that I hope to post tomorrow