Training In Los Noches

Angel Yamamoto

OOC: This is an open rp to anyone who would like to join. ^^

Kasei stood upon the roof of Los Neches with her sword drawn out in front of her. It had been a while since she trained her resurrection form and due to its intensity she was barred from using it within the walls of the castle and would always do it either on the roof or just outside of it. She ran her hand along the blade of the sword as she spoke the words to ignite her transformation. "Burn the night's sky away, Vulpis Ignis!" A bright orange flame surrounded her and engulfed the surrounding area, reaching high into the sky before it retracted back into her form.

Her uniform stayed the same but the right side of her jaw was covered in a fragment of her mask and two orange fox ears grew from the top of her head. The nails on her fingers became sharp claws and her hair took on a bright orange color. Two large tails made of fire grew from behind her and the air around her was heavy and extremely hot due to her riatsu, making it hard for anyone around to breath easily or even stand up straight depending on their strength. "I guess I'll keep it at two tails for now."

She spoke to herself as she held out one of her hands and shot out a small wisp of flame at one of the pillars surrounding the castle, engulfing and destroying the top of it in a matter of seconds as she watched, seeming unamused by the magnitude of her attack.

• Like 3

From the depths of nothing and a completely ludicrous world, a simple creature rolled around the desert of Los Noches. Or rather, it bounced over and rolled down the waving dunes of desert sand. No intelligence could define the meaning of its existence, especially in a Hollow world such as this. None could explain the origins of that creature that had a bubbly air around it. Was it even possible to explain what it was? A liquid, or a gel? The only obvious definition of the creature was... slimy and bouncy like a ball. A ball of slime that had an unknown gender. Pink slime that was like a mix of the human race's gelatin desserts and a piece of crud from a gutter of grotesque substances.

The creature was a perfectly rounded blob of slime that made its way through the desert, dissolving bits of rock and sand particles along the way. Surprisingly, it had even consumed a mindless Hollow on the way to nowhere special, which would be considered unexpected and quite disgusting if witnessed by some random bystander who had the brains to analyze the situation. One might even be intimidated by its unusually happy face. Well, more disgusted than intimidated, perhaps. What kind of slime monster had a face? This one. Beady, black eyes, a curly smile that was so suspiciously innocent, and a faint blush.

"Rolling, rolling, rolling," the slime creature sung in a cheerful, and creepy, voice that sounded too much like a child that breathed in some helium. It was, no doubt, the most evil being in all of Los Noches. A prayer for those who may possibly encounter the slime, and may they live to never see its hideously cute face again. "Roll and roll! Roll some more! And stooooop!"

The slime monster suddenly stopped in its rolling tracks when an obstacle caught its attention. Its dark eyes looked up at the form of an Arrancar a short distance away. That Arrancar was releasing immense power, but it did not frighten the slime. In fact, it was inviting. So much that the slime giggled maniacally until it began to bounce toward the structure that the female Arrancar stood on. "Bouncy bounce!" the slime sung, bouncing high into the sky and landing perfectly at the top of the structure, just some feet from the unknown figure. It smiled creepily and playfully greeted the Hollow woman. "Hallo!"

Slime

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac155/skater_boy_10/Haleys%20stuff/cute_monster_02.jpg

ooc- I regret nothing.... :mellow:

• Like 4

The arran car had not noticed the little ball of slime, seeming to be busy taking pot shots at the pillars with more powerful wisps of flames causing serious damage with each shot fired, until it announced itself to her once it landed close. She jumped back as the fur on her ears stood up on end, pointing one of her hands at it, about to incinerate it on the spot before catching her breath and standing up straight as she lowered her hand back to her side.

"What in God's name are you?" She raised an eyebrow out of curiousity and slowly approached it, prepared to destroy it if it would make any wrong or odd movements towards her. Once close enough to it she kneeled down next to it observing the strange creature again and again attempting to make sense of what was right in front of her, the face on it sending a chill down her spine.

• Like 3

In the bowels of the menos forest which reeked of death and cryed out in agony to those who inhabited it beast's of all mannerisms and sizes , stood a lone female arrancar on a mission to grow stronger and become the strongest. she had been meditating mastering her soul and spirit energy and training to get better grasp of her own body and its limits so she could break the shackles that binded her.

The lone arrancar walked to her destination which had a location but at the same time didn't have a location, she continued walking for five minutes a presence until she sensed a presence neer her that lurked in the shadows of death within the dark forest of the hollows,her journey would be put to a hault as she haulted , she would keep a straight face as she kept her body relaxed and ready an assault

"come out , hiding any further would prove futile and I don't waste any effort" she stated calmy she had gauged this hollow precisely he felt like a new born, it wasted no time in jumping out and lunging at her it was a giant insectiod like creature it skin was flakey green and it appeared to be a cross between a dung beetle and a dragonfly

She would causuly throw her right hand back over her left shoulder her hand not even clenched she let her index finger lay limp as it began to crackle with electricity, 'death is such a sweet thing but it's not for me' as the hollow was about to pounce upon her she released a torrent of condensed electricity about the same size of a good strong cero , she gave up on cero's and made her own attack it had no name but the charge time varied and she hadn't really mastered it so she lacked control of its destructive capabilities

It would incenrate the hollow the trees behind him strike the ground and blow a medium sized hole in the canopy of the menos forest, "I guess its time to leave" she would then jump up right out the hole and land on her feet gently only to be met with an odity a slime and a shinigami "what.....is....it?" She herself just sat cross legged "hello there!" She would laugh out in a kind voice hopefully no trouble would ensew she just wanted some kind company it had been a year since she had that

• Like 2

An expected reaction from the Arrancar, and from another fellow who had found the existence of this slime creature odd. The slime giggled and rolled around playfully despite nearly being wiped from existence. "I am what I am~," the blob laughed, and stared up at the Arrancar. "Wherever I came from, I'm here now!"

And what was it that the slime came for? Maybe it was nothing, and it was just roaming about for no reason in particular. It could be one of those creatures that just likes to poke around and act out in playful manner. "Hee hee! Let's play!"

ooc- Sorry for the short post, I've been a little busy with some things.

• Like 2

Kasei continued to watcher the slime roll along, finding a feeling of disgust in the pit of her throat but she decided to take a more calm approach on this creature, wanting to observe what all it may be capable of being the first interesting spectacle she has seen in Hueco Mundo in quite a while.

"Play what exactly?" She said as her resurrection disappeared and she sheathed her Zanpak to as the air around her returned to its normal temperature. She was not about to underestimate this hollow and let her guard down but she lost her motivation to attack it and waited for the sentient blob to respond to her question patiently.

• Like 2

Bell eyed the two as she went unnoticed , "oh well guess I'm not welcomed here" the young tempest starter declared as she stood and began to walk twoard a large rock that she jumped up on and layed on her stomach she decided to just watch no need to get hurt if something went wrong with the blob like creature

Bell would then begin humming a small tune as she waited to see what would happen with this scene before her creatures like this often held an ugly little secret in their being

Ooc: finales stole my energy

Edited by jazmin
  • Like 1

Kasei turned her attention to the newcomer who assumed she was just being ignored. Kasei had noticed the explosion but was still being distracted by the odd slime-like creature in front of her. She pointed her finger at the girl and released a small cero that would pass by above her almost harmlessly, striking the ground only a few meters behind the rock causing a small explosion, just an attempt to get her attention. "And who might you be?" She spoke with curiosity as to why she was now gaining the attention of new and peculiar characters.

• Like 1

The slime creature stopped rolling around and looked from the Arrancar, who had to be fighting off the slime's repelling vibes, to another life form dwelling in the deserts. While the slime noticed many things around it, sensing another's presence came to be quite difficult when devoting most of its attention to one interesting thing. "Ooh~, pretty," the slime gawked at the cero, which had exploded away from them. So easily amused was the slime, and it was so amused by the cero that it had forgotten about the question asked. "More, more!"

Yet again, the slime was dancing and hopping with ecstatic energy as it cheered on the destructive power. "I want to see more!" it squealed, directing its excitement at both individuals. "Fight! Fight!"

• Like 2

Bell would hault in her pace. The cero colided with desert sand making a small explosion, "was the really nessary i just wanted some friendly company" she sighed out she then turned around with a lovely smile that won the hearts of many men and women alike.

"My name is bell, I am arrancar 89 and the once proud servant of dead espada no°2 Fionarro D Angelo at your service" she would say taking a knee before the lady before her, "and may I assume from the level of power I feel you suppressing you are indeed an ex-espada" she said smiling.

Due to how instead of feeling spirit energy she felt the electromagnetic feild around all things nothing could hide from her site, sadly this was only useful to hault sneak attacks and keep far away from deadly threats.

And as for the blob she would smile at it, "I have a daughter that would just love you" she said in a pouty cute voice,.

Edited by jazmin
  • Like 2

Kasei put on a small smile as she calmed her mind and approached the arrancar. "Ah another fraccion of the second espada." She said with a hint of interest as it brought back memories of her days as aneeded espada before she left due to a difference in opinion.

"Allow me to introduce myself, Kasei Shikyo ex-espada number two at your service." She spoke with a polite tone and a slight bow, something against her usual nature but she always found it appropriate to introduce herself with such conviction. "Now what would bring you here at such a time, if I may ask?"

• Like 1

"It's a pleasure to meet you Kasei Shikyo" a muffled voice was heard from across the dunes. Appearing from under the top of one of the dunes in the area a figure cloaked in worn black robes lifted his body up through the sand. It was Ha the squad 8 Vice Captain of Squad 8. The man's face was also covered in black garbs and they were not so easily removed. His body was slightly bent forward as he took a step towards the three figures in the area.

"I've come here to train and to romance a fetching young lass" the shinigami stated plainly. His Captain sucked at caring enough about his Vice Captain to train him himself.

"Whichever lands me the most Hollow holes first" Ha said smirking beneath his robes. He had been laying down in the desert for sometime scouting for hollows. It was all part of his dream of establishing the foundation to the Tower of the Moon.

• Like 4

The blob was bouncing lightly in a fit of joy and excitement as it was introduced to the two Arrancar. They were the perfect ones to satisfy the slime creature's desire for epic battle. And there was someone else the slime could play with, some person mentioned by the one known as Bell. "Play play!" the slime cheered, and rolled around for a moment excitedly.

It was even more ecstatic when an individual, who dressed nothing like the residents of the Hollow world, appeared claiming to seek out a partner in training and something about romance. The slime did not recognize the word romance, and questioned what such a thing was in its mind. It was probably the most confusing term that the ball of dissolving slime had ever heard of. But, something even more pressing got the slime to stop and stare with an adorable, yet serious, look in its eye. Directed at the man who had just arrived, it asked, "Are you going to entertain me?"

• Like 1

"A captain?" Bell stated in a low whisper a slight malice in her angelic voice. Her blood was boiling but she knew she stood know chance atleast in her own mind, she had trained for a year although she truly hadn't gotten that much Stronger: she only learned to control the power she had to the fullest.

"It's just raining all mighty beings today" bell said empty toned . using her sonido to get back to what she considered a safe distance about nine feet. When she used it there was a loud clap of thunder.she had learned to generate small bolts and ride them almost like a Quincy rides reishi. The ground were she once was had electricity arcing in every direction dancing upon the sand like small ant

"Forgive me but being this close to an espada and a captain makes me nervous" she said her eyes glimmering with worry

• Like 2

Kasei only met the vice captain before her with a slight gaze though her interest in a shinigami showing up before her in such a casual fashion though she addressed the blob first. "You might be in luck if this shinigami has a less then friendly agenda." She said with a smirk before turning to full address the vice captain as any hint of a smile left her face.

"I find it hard to believe a shinigami is here for such trivial things, especially the latter of such. You are highly unlikely to find love here." She showed no hint of believing his spoken intentions and stood back awaiting for some believable reasons or him to fully explain the already given ones, curious as to how any shinigami could approach her with such a casual nature as she hasn't seen one do so in years, not after her rank up into the espada.

She then looked back to the slightly retreating arrancar. "Don't be afriad, I don't bite...much."

• Like 3

Music:

Looking at the blob Ha's expression if one could see it was blank. It requested to entertain it. (The mighty blob can speak. So kawaii) Ha was thinking. He outstretched his right arm and then hovered his left hand over his empty right palm. Slapping them together out from between his hands as they lifted apart from each other a bouquet of flowers of various assorts. Kneeling on one knee he lifted up the group of flowers as a completed magic trick.

"Tada!" Ha shouted plainly. Blobs were usually impressed by magic tricks. Fortunately the time he spent learning magic tricks as opposed to practicing sword fighting finally came in handy.

Feeling quite satisfied with himself he stood up and dropped the flowers as he folded his arms.

"I am Ha-Wa, Vice Captain of Squad 8. I need to achieve my Bankai and I could use your help. I'm...not that strong, my only strong point is my looks" The man covered from head to toe in black robes said.

Unfolding his arms he unveiled his concealed short sword that was his Zanpakuto. The guard was two circling chinese dragons and the sheath was covered in gold leaves. His spiritual pressure rose to a decent amount for a Vice Captain, but his only above average point was his ability with Kido.

"You might just find both Shikyo in the most unlikely of circumstances. Let the oceans churn, the dead rise, The Heavens subdue them all Verities Facies" Ha chanted releasing his zanpakuto's shikai state. The short sword grew from 16 inches to 24 and curved into a Khopesh. The blade itself glowed in solid white light that illuminated nothing significantly.

"Ladies first now" Ha chuckled as he made a defensive stance.

(ooc It'd be great if you all could give me your character's date of birth. ie: month day. Thank you~)

• Like 3

With the addition of the new face, the nameless blob had high hopes written all over its undefined face. If it had arms or legs, it'd probably be running around rampantly from the excitement it felt. The Arrancar and the Shinigami, both interested the slimy blob, and it expressed that fascination with frequent squeaks and giggles. "Ooh~!" the blob's eyes sparkled in awe as the Shinigami man performed a trick where a bouquet appeared in his hands. "Magic..."

The blob gleefully pounced on the flowers once they were dropped to the ground. Ha-Wa, it heard the man's introduction. While it didn't care for the names of who it was surrounded by, the blob just enjoyed the fun of the wondrous magic. What more could possibly be in store? it wondered, and it would occasionally look to the warriors who looked like they would be facing off. Magic and a fight. What more could the blob ask for?!

• Like 3

Vatto’s pale white skin glowed slightly in the presence of the eternal moonlight. Eternally dark was Hueco Mundo just like the creatures it mothers into existence are forever drawn to the dark-side. It was apart of Hollows, preprogrammed in their DNA making it an inescapable trait. Evil, no matter what the Hollow may believe or pretend to portray, their core is evil, having to devour souls of any race or species just to survive and evolve.

This was a trait that Vatto embraced deeply, often casually, killing those he deemed useless or unnecessary. Before meeting Absolon, he had chosen a life of solitude, ‘rejecting’ others, choosing to live alone; killing all those unfortunate to stumble into his domain. After their encounter though, his philosophy slightly changed. Even though he was soundly beaten by Absolon, Absolon did not kill him, instead choosing to spare his life and even recruited him into the fold. If someone so much stronger could easily spare the life of another then Vatto could surely do the same.

“Perhaps ‘rejecting’ others is not always the best course of action, the foresight of seeing ones future value is very important, especially when leading a group of powerful individuals. I still have much to learn,†Vatto thinks to himself while meditating on a tower surround Las Noches.

Suddenly Vatto opens his eyes, he had been waiting on Absolon’s and the others return when, all of a sudden a group of notably strong beings began together on the nearby roof of Las Noches. Vatto slowly stands up, his deep black hair stop just above his shoulders and he wore the traditional attire of an Espada with one exception, the color, which was black with a gold belt and trimmings. “I guess I’ll go check it out, seems a lot more interesting than just hopelessly waiting here,†says Vatto as he vanishes from sight.

Less than a minute later Vatto appears on the outer edge of the massive roof near where the others were gathering. With his eagle like eyes Vatto could see in great detail without having to get to close. This was a key factor when he hunted and stocked his pray prior to coming to Las Noches, though he came to know that many that resided inside these great walls had such skills or ones similar to it.

For now he would observe from afar, carefully calculating what his next move would be. From what he could see thus far were two Arrancars, one he had never seen before and the other he recognized as Bell, whom he meet at the Segunda’s Palace. There was also a blob looking creature which he assumed was some type of Hollow but he wasn’t certain. Finally strangest of all Vatto sees a Shinigami. “What is ‘It’ doing here,†he thinks to himself, waiting to see what happens next.

150407091504748565.jpg

ooc> birthday april 20

• Like 2

Ooc: Birthday is June 21 (posting this now since I'm heading back to cali in a few days so not sure when I'll get another chance!)

Kasei only gave a slightly raised eyebrow in reaction to the 'trick' the soul reaper managed to pull off before her eyes. She wasn't much of a fan of magic, finding it as just a simple act of entertainment.

"Now let's get a few things straight first." She spoke rather coldly as she rested her left hand on the handle of her sheathed sword Glaring at him with her burning red eyes, a constant look for them which sometimes gave off the impression to others that she was always angry. "One, if you are going to address me then address me by my first name only." She turned her head slightly feeling the nearby spiritual pressure of a powerful espada giving it more thought than she gave the others around her. "And two, your looks won't save you in a real fight here."

She stepped forward as a sign she was prepared for combat but took her hand off of the handle of her sword as she rarely ever used it for combat, having an acquired taste for hand to hand. She motioned her other hand at the blob with a slight smile. "You might want to move back, wouldn't want you getting caught in the cross fire." She then proceeded to move forward a few steps but kept a casual stance which she sometimes used to lull her enemies into a false sense of security, as if playing with her prey. "I don't know much about helping train others for bankai but I don't mind fighting a shinigami from time to time so I suppose lets get to it." She moved one foot back a few inches as she waited for his first move. "I insist you take the first move while you can."

• Like 3

Ha ready to fight was surprised at his opponent's cold but rather personal "order". To call a lady by her first name was really quite personal. Ha did say he was looking for love, but he didn't really expect it to come right into his hands. Her demand to call her by her first named was masked by such coldness. It was somewhat sweet, sort of like forbidden love. He only read about this in manga and in Mr. Ruroki's hidden stash of grandma magazines. He was getting off track and becoming unfocused again. He was reverting to childish thoughts when he should've been focused on learning Bankai. (I wonder what games these hollows picked. I hope it's not the one with "her" in it.) Ha was thinking about an unpleasant woman he just couldn't let go, but never wanted to see. Anyways that was neither here nor there.

Kasei continued on saying that Ha's looks wont save him in a real fight. (My looks? She considers my looks worthy of notice in a fake fight? She..she likes me! Oh I hope I don't accidentally cut her...But finally I got a real shot at a girlfriend! I hope she's single...have to find out) She stepped forward but continued without her sword unsheathed. (Of course...Arrancar have durable steel-like skin. But even still..if enough force is applied at a small point it will break apart. That or just slam heavy object after heavy object until I damage the organs underneath the armor. Blunt force might prove the trick..elegance is reserved only for the last resorts)

Ha leaped off the sand dune he was on and raised his hand at Kasei. Without the need to chant he summoned forth Hado 31. "Hado 31 Shakkaho!"

A red ball of flame formed in front of the palm of his right hand and shot forth towards Kasei. The blast would summon enough power to scorch the sands of this world and create a sizable cloud of smoke.

With his left hand he extended his Khopesh sword upward "First Game, Taurus! Stage select: Lava~" Ha chanted while his sword grew brighter in solid white light before dimming back to its original state. Before falling back towards the ground Ha spoke again. "Bakudo 39 Enkosen" the cloaked faceless shinigami chanted as he made a short circle with the tip of his khopesh still extended upwards. A dull yellow spinning circle formed above his sword keeping the shinigami floating in mid-air like a helicopter. The spinning yellow circle of Kido lifted him up towards the pitch black sky of Hueco Mundo giving him the high ground and the ability to see farther with the naked eye. Firing off two medium level Kido was child's play for a former Kido Corps member. He griped the handle of his khopesh with his right hand now having both hands on it as he clung onto the floating blade.

"Kasei I hope you enjoy this unique experience in facing a shinigami" Ha cheered gleefully.

Verities Facies

Through the use of spiritual pressure Ha-wa's Shikai is everything that senses his spiritual pressure. A good way of telling if you're within its territory is if you can see the glowing faint light emitting from Ha's blade. Verities' powers are affected by those within its domain. Think of this shikai as clay that is molded by those around Ha and wielded by Ha as his zanpakuto.

Taurus

This "game" is decided by the mere existence of Ha's opponent. Its power comes from Ha's spiritual pressure. Taurus takes affect when bodily contact is made with the terrain. The rules are simple. The game is set up by those within Ha's spiritual domain and the effects of the game are shaped by Ha. The effects of this game is the use of Ha's spiritual pressure to warp the terrain making contact with the bodies of those in Verities Facies' territory. Where there was ice beneath one person's feet becomes solid rock for example. In this case the very ground beneath everyone's feet will warp into lava. If a different terrain is chosen by Ha all previous ground affected by Taurus will turn into that new terrain. Once the game is over all affected revert to their natural state.

Bonus supa secret power.

Suck: Ha has the power to create sucky dumb powers. Through the use of a dull unoriginal mind does he create suckage. The power of suck is so much that it can even affect others around Ha. so much so that the suck consumes them one and all.

• Like 3

Bell would do a flip into the air landing a ways off from the battle feild

"I'm of no use here, but if I wait it out I'll find an opening but in the meantime"bell held her hands up to the sky blasting her raw primal spirit energy into the sky summoning dark clouds overhead creating static within the them and drawed it back into herself

She was creating weak charges in the clouds that built up and came back in powerful bursts of lightning she would be struck by it repeatedly till she gathered enough power,it would also be raining heavily pooling below and making solid scattered platforms on the lava below

hopefully she can keep that captain busy while i amas power for one finishing blow!

• Like 2

Vatto Forsyth looked on as the Shinigami began to waste his time and energy conjuring his magic. He knew that this ability was known as kido, which he has seen and experience many of times when facing their kind, but something was rare about it this time. “This one is skilled, he managed to use kido without an incantation; he’s different than your average Shinigami,†Vatto said as a grin crept upon his face. “This should be very interesting.â€

The kido fired by Ha collided with the sand creating a debris cloud that helped conceal the intruding Shinigami. A few seconds later the ground began to turn into lava and spread outwards in all directions. As the molten, reddish orange, manga made its way towards Vatto he knelt down, building up power in his legs; in preparation to avoid making contact.

Like an arrow cutting the wind, Vatto soared upward into the moon lit sky. As his ascension slowed he condensed his spiritual energy underneath him and once again jumped, propelling himself even higher. As Vatto reached high in the sky an all to familiar feeling began to grow inside him. In his days as a Vasto Lorde, Vatto, spent many countless hours soaring high above Hueco Mundo, with the moon as his only companion as he preyed on the unsuspecting Hollows below. Now as an Arrancar he seemed to still find himself taking to the skies to spy and prey on those below.

Now, high above and diagonal, of where the combatants were, Vatto refocuses on the action below. He watched as the Shinigami also took to the air and Bell retreating, making it out of harms way as well as summoning clouds of lightning as she prepared for some sort of attack. This battle was just getting started and in was now the unknown female Arrancar's turn to make her move…

• Like 3